This page sets out the Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) under which you may use UNUSUALESCAPES.COM (the “Site”). Please read the Terms carefully. If you do not accept the Terms stated here, do not use this Site and service. By using this Site, you are indicating your acceptance to be bound by these Terms. The term “you” as used in these Terms refers to all individuals and/or entities accessing this Site for any reason.
- This Site displays information supplied to us by third party providers including home stays, guest houses, hotels, farmhouses etc. Therefore, although we have taken reasonable care to ensure that the information is correct and up to date, we cannot check the accuracy of such information where it is provided to us by third parties.
- There are some properties which are personally visited by us and verified which are marked as Verified.
- We accept no responsibility for information supplied to us by third parties. We recommend you confirm all information contained in the Site with the relevant third party provider.
- The material contained on this Site, including (without limitation) the software, design, text and graphics comprised in this Site and the selection and layout of this Site, are owned by us.
- You may use the Site only for your personal and non-commercial purposes. You must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on the Site, or create any other material using material on the Site, without obtaining our prior written consent.
- You must only use this Site for lawful purposes and in a responsible and co-operative manner. Any breach of these Terms by you will result in legal action being taken by us against you.
- You must not make any fraudulent, speculative or false enquiries, bookings, reservations or requests using the Site
- You must not use the Site while impersonating another person
- You must not tamper with, hinder the operation of or make unauthorized modifications to the Site; delete data from the Site without our permission
- You agree not to breach any third party’s rights (including intellectual property rights and obligations of confidentiality owed to third parties) or infringe any laws in any jurisdiction in using this Site
- You agree not to frame this Site as part of another site or cache this Site for commercial benefit; commit any act that may amount to a criminal offence or civil breach of any other jurisdiction; knowingly transmit any virus or other disabling feature to the Site
- All information supplied by you on the Website is true, accurate, current and complete
- You admit that you are of sufficient legal age to use this Site and create legal binding obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of using this Site
Refunds, Changes and Cancellation Charges
We will not provide a refund to you until we receive the funds from the relevant supplier. Cancelled bookings may incur charges. These charges can be up to 100% of the cost of the booking, regardless of whether travel has commenced. Fees and extra charges may apply where a booking is changed and when tickets or documents are re-issued. Where we incur any liability for a cancellation fee or charge for any booking which you cancel, you agree to indemnify us for the amount of that fee or charge.
- The Site reserves the right to charge listing fees for certain listings, as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the services.
- The Site further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice.
- The User shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and any central/state/local government fee arising out of the use of the services.
- In case, there is a short charging by Site for listing, services or transaction fee or any other fee or service because of any technical or other reason, it reserves the right to deduct/charge/claim the balance subsequent to the transaction at its own discretion.
- In case of the reservation not getting confirmed for any reason whatsoever, the Site will process the refund and intimate the User of the same.
- The Site is not under any obligation to make another booking in lieu of or to compensate/ replace the unconfirmed reservation.
- All subsequent further bookings/reservation(s) will be treated as new transactions with no reference to the earlier unconfirmed reservation/booking.
You indemnify us and our officers, employees and agents against all losses, costs, damages, claims and expenses arising from any breach of these Terms by you; any act or omission by you or an officer, employee or agent of you; or any claim, action, demand or proceeding by a third party against us or our officers, employees or agents caused or contributed to by you or an officer, employee or agent of you.
- We and our third party providers of travel and travel related products and services may disclose your personal information to others where directly connected with facilitating your travel arrangements and bookings and the provision of travel services and products. For example, we may disclose your personal information to airlines, hotels, car rental companies and other service providers in facilitating your travel arrangements.
At all times we retain the right to monitor, retain and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. We may disclose aggregated information about users and use statistics relating to the Site and aggregated information about our sales and trading patterns to others.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
- You use this Site at your own risk.
This site is provided by us on an “as is” basis. We do not warrant or represent that the content of this site is accurate, up-to-date or complete, or that it does not infringe the rights of any third parties. We make no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the site, its contents or any of the products or services supplied through the site. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all implied representations and warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties that the products and services offered and supplied through the site will be of merchantable quality, fit for any purpose or will comply with any descriptions on the site or samples.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we (including our officers, employees, shareholders or other representatives) are not liable for any loss or damage, however caused (including negligence), which may be directly or indirectly suffered, in connection with your use of or inability to access this site or the purchase and use of any services supplied via this site. this limitation of liability (whether arising under contract, tort (including negligence) or statute) applies to all damages of any kind including compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property, personal injury and claims of third parties.
- In the event that our Site fails to operate or causes you loss or damage, your sole remedy is the refund of any money that you paid to us to use this Site.
- Your access to and use of this Site is subject to factors beyond our control. We do not represent or warrant that this Site, the server that makes it available or any of the services supplied through this Site will be free of errors, viruses or defects or that the service will be uninterrupted or timely. Because of the nature of the Internet, we do not warrant that this Site will be secure and we will not be liable for any disruptions to the Site. We do not represent that any of the travel services set out on the Site will be suitable for you. You release us from any claims in relation to the travel services described on the Site, including but not limited to claims that the travel services are not suitable.
- The travel services offered and promoted via the Site are services of third parties. Our role is to facilitate your travel arrangements, including processing your bookings and making payments. We are acting as an intermediary for third party providers. Your legal relationship in respect of the third party products and services is with the relevant third party provider.
If any warranties are implied by law that cannot be excluded, then our liability for breach of such warranties is limited, at our option, but will in no event exceed, in total a sum of Rs.5000/-
- We may link our Site to other sites on the World Wide Web. We are not required to maintain or update these links. These links are provided for your convenience only. It does not mean that we have reviewed these sites or that we endorse them. We are not responsible for the content of other sites, even if we link to them and we are not recommending these sites or their products or services to you.
- We make no warranties and accept no liability if you suffer any loss or damage in relation to material contained on external sites or using another’s product or services.
- This Site may store cookies on your web browser in order to improve service for you on your subsequent visits to the Site.
- By using cookies, web sites can track information about visitor’s use of the Site and provide customized content. Most web browsers can be configured to notify the user when a cookie is received, allowing you to either accept or reject it. You may also inspect the cookies stored by your web browser and remove any that you do not want.
Except as otherwise specified, we may amend these Terms at any time without notice to you by posting amended Terms on the Site. The amended Terms will take effect immediately when they are posted on the Site.
We may terminate this agreement, your registration with or ability to access this Site and/or any other service provided to you by us and any other agreement between us, immediately if you breach any of these Terms.
No agency, partnership, joint venture, employee-employer or franchisor-franchisee relationship is intended to be created between you and us by these Terms.
Except as required by law or otherwise specified by us, you must provide any notices to us by email to email@example.com. We will provide any notices to you by email to any email address provided by you. Notices will be taken to have been received 24 hours after the email is sent, unless the sending party receives notice that the address is invalid or that the email has not been received.
- If any of these Terms are invalid or unenforceable, it will be struck out, and the remaining Terms will remain in force.
- Headings are for reference purposes only.
- If we do not act in relation to a breach by you or others of these Terms, this does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches.
- In these Terms, the term “Site” includes any email bulletins or other content that we provide to you via or initiated from this Site.