At UNUSUALESCAPES.COM, we are firmly committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal information and maintain robust physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect personal information in our care.
Personal information and other data we collect
- The Site collects personal information when you register for a service or otherwise voluntarily provide such information. Such as:
- Register interest for and/or enter a competition
- Subscribe to one of our Email newsletters
- Download or request a brochure or other printed materials
- Book a trip with us
- We may combine personal information collected from you at different times to provide a better user experience, including customizing content for you.
- The Site’s servers automatically record information when you visit our website, including the pages you visit, your IP address, browser type and language, and the date and time of your visit. We cannot identify you individually from this information. This information is used to make improvements to our site and make it easier to find the information you are looking for.
- We may use personal information to provide the services you’ve requested, including sending email newsletters, or sending printed materials to your home.
- We may also use personal information for auditing, research and analysis to operate and improve the Site’s services.
- We may share aggregated non-personal information with third parties outside of the Site, such as our partners to better analyze trends and further improve our services.
- We may also share information with third parties in limited circumstances, including when complying with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm, and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- We will not share or sell your data to third parties without your permission.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information, whenever reasonably possible.
- We make good faith efforts to provide you access to your personal information upon request and to let you correct such data if it is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
For more information about our privacy practices, please contact us any time. Or email us at email@example.com.